Situated between the coastal City of Portland and beautiful Bridgewater Bay, 10 ks from Portland along the Bridgewater Rd.
Access to sand dunes and coast through the property, connects to the Great South West Walk.
At Trewalla Springs Farm we offer the opportunity to stay on a farm, in a setting where you can be on your own or easily have contact with the owners, living a comfortable distance away, in the original cottage (circa 1850)
- Blacksmith Shop and old farm equipement
- Working clydesdales
- Enjoy the various animals , which include, Wiltipol sheep , horses, cattle , emu, and poultry.
- Wild kangaroo , koala and birdlife.
- Watch your children play on the play equipment and in the sandpit.
- Relax by the natural spring and undercover BBQ area
- Bring your own horse and discover the area on horseback.
- Safe parking for boats and vehicles.
- Bring your bikes to enjoy the scenic roads in the area.